Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Journey Through Self Discovery

Over two years ago,  I became confined to a wheelchair because my left leg was
amputated  caused by an infection.  Having just lost my loving wife a little over a
year before, I needed to make sense of everything and so I began to search.
While on my quest, I came upon the Gospel of Thomas where Jesus speaks
 of taking a path towards self discovery to learn who you are. I decided to
 take the challenge to " know myself."  This journey has opened my eyes making
me see the world in a new light.  I will be sharing my insights in the posts to come.


 

1 comment:

  1. Mark, Jim sent me a link to your new blog! Congratulations! I am excited to keep up with it and explore my journey alongside yours. I am intrigued by your profile and your work as a personal development leader and coach. Sounds a little similar to my past work as a counselor. And even my own wilderness wandering!

    Sylvia Dickey Smith http://www.writingstrongwomen.com

    ReplyDelete