Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Love You More Than Life Itself

Over 4 years ago, a heart attack took my beautiful wife Patty Claire from me.
Now that I'm starting to feel the impact of that event as it's starting to really hit me.
Patty was an amazing woman !  She was beautiful, talent singer, actress, poet,
and artist having performed with the Metropolitan Opera Company, studied
at Juilliard School and The Academy of Dramatic Arts. She was named 5
times Woman of the Year by the American and International Biographical
Institutes.  She listed in Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in America,
Who's Who in American Women among others. Presently I'm working with
her poetry getting ready to publish and promote it through poetry readings.
I, while she was still alive, wrote this verse:
  Oh,my darling Patty Claire
  you're the sweetest girl i know,
  like the stars up in the heavens that twinkle as they glow,
 I love you more than life itself
 no one can compare,
 You're everything I've ever want,
  my darling Patty Claire.
 As we walk out neath the moonlight
 glistening on your hair,
 soft and sweet you say to me just how much you care,
 I love you more than life itself ,
 no one can compare  ,
 You're everything I'll ever need,
 I love you,Patty Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment