One of the keys, I find to successful living is facing life
with a proactive attitude that you can control, for the
most part, what happens to you and how you see yourself
in the world. People who are reactive towards life can
feel like their puppets on a string a victim of events and others.
It comes down to your point of view and your belief system.
I've been challenged these last five years with my wife Patty
passing, losing part of my left leg, and losing my autonomy
and freedom but I've developed a proactive attitude to focus
on what I need to do to get my life back and not feel sorry for
what has happened to me. I believe each of us needs to develop
the proactive habit to live happy and productive lives. Remember
" Whether You Think You Can or Think You Can't You're Right."
No comments:
Post a Comment