Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rising Up Like The Phoenix

For over 3 years, I been challenged physically due
to complications from my diabetes including sitting
in a wheelchair for all that time which has stiffened
my muscles.

No matter what others have said I have taken the road
less traveled with miles to go before I sleep from a job
well done as I will experience the joy of good health and
regain entrance into the land of the walking.

You can't imagine what it has be like to watch others
walk, run, play and you sit and watch after being active
all your life.  Some accept this situation but I cannot as
there is so much more I want to do, to experience, to
know, and to share!

Life can be a magnificant  adventure if you can open
your mind to the possibilities. You can't let challenges
get in your way but you must rise up in glorious flight
like "The Phoenix" rising up from its ashes soaring
mightily to achieve your desires, dreams, or goals.

It's never easy and the road may be long and hard
but others have come before you to reach the mountain
top literally!  I believe if one person can do it so can
another.  Don't listen to the naysayers who would lack
the guts to try.  Rise up! Never quit! Be prepared for
the journey ahead no matter what your goal is for
some glorious day in the future you will rise up to
walk again!


To get a Free 14 Day Trial Membership in Be Motivated Today to try
our motivational programs of audio tapes, e-workbooks, videos, e-books
etc. plus a Free Report of How To Build Wealth which shows you how a grow
a passive income visit http://www.motivateyoursefforsuccess.com. 
The regular bronze membership is only 17 cents per day or $5 per month.
If you want earn a passive income then the silver membership is 35 cents per
day or $10 per month.
Watch my informational video:Ihttp://youtu.be/ax6h5ZuTfdI 





No comments:

Post a Comment