Since this is the time of year we consider what we are
grateful for I want to write about the person who changed
my life for the better and I'll always be grateful that I
turned around in my seat at Alice Tully Hall in Lincoln
Center to see the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in
my life who two years later would become my bride and
wife.
Patricia as I came to know her was much more than just
a beautiful face as she was a sparkling personality with
a loving and caring heart, a brilliant woman with a 210
I.Q. as well as a gifted artist with an powerful 5 octive
range voice in addition to being a talented actress, visual
artist, and poet.
She achieved some acclaim being named Bride of the Year
in 1990, name three times Woman of the Year by the
American Biographical Institute and twice Woman of the
Year by the International Biographical Institute as well as
numerous listings in Who's Who publications including
Who's Who in the World.
But to me Patty was the light of my world, the love of my
heart, and my eternal soul mate. If there is such a thing as
love at first sight then it hit both of us really bad. Her radiant
personality drew in everyone she knew and totally put me
under her spell. She was an angel here on earth and we were
each others.
I lost my angel five years ago to cardiac arrest and the light
in my life has dimmed. Someday we will be together for
eternity and once again that light in my heart will shine
bright forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment