Ben Franklin once said that 90% of the things he feared never happened.
Fear is a major motivator and demotivator in all of our lives directing
how we behave in different situations. Many times the only things holding
you back starting a business, getting new job, meeting a new love interest,
or millions of different things is Your fear which can be real or imaginary.
Franklin Roosevelt stated," There's nothing to fear bur fear itself " and
his wife Eleanor stated that we can overcome our fears by facing them
until we develop a track record of success. I believe Mrs. Roosevelt
is right or as Jack Canfield has said," Feel The Fear But Go For It Anyway."
Fear acts as a barrier to the full lives we desire but only we can do something
about it. We need to develop a plan of action taking baby steps first and then
slowly progressing through the pain of fear until we see it's all in our head .
I have the same problem with fear as anyone but I refuse to let it control my
life and I follow Jack Canfield's advice remember," Feel The Fear But Go
For It Anyway."
Any comments would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment