On my journey to gain knowledge and understanding of how
the world really works, I've discovered some ideas that can
help anyone who develops and follows a plan a way to good health
and a longer life. I am still searching for more specifics but I've
learned that what we eat and the ability to supplement lower levels
,as we age, of certain vitamins, minerals, hormones, amino acids and
more looks like the key to a long and healthy life. The Greeks said,
" Let Food Be Thy Medicine and Medicine Be Thy Food". Learning,
as I am, how to eat healthy has helped me reverse my diabetes with
an A1C of 5.2 when 3 years ago I was given last rights. Some places
you can start are Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Eat to Live book , Dr.Hyman's
UltraWellness newsletter at www.dr.hyman.com, and www.natural
news.com. Also focus on learning about how to replace the vitamins,
minerals, hormones, amino acids that we get diminished as we age.
An example is l-carnosine which starts to diminish in our bodies
after 40 and is critical for fighting free radicals, maintaining high
energy, and keeping telomeres from shortening which causes
illness leading to death. Check articles in www.naturalnews.com
to learn more. We can take control of our health and longevity
the question is will we?
Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment