For the past week, I've posted some short poems my talented
late wife Patty wrote that were beautiful and well received.
Patty wrote me a letter 3 years before she pass over that says
I knew her better than anyone and she'd be lost without me.
I don't know if she knew that the same was true from me.
Since she has been gone, I sometimes have felt lost without her.
In private, I agonize her leaving me but I know she'd want me
to live on and be happy. I'm going to live on for us both making
her poetry well known. Her spirit lives in my soul forever, but
I also know that I need to lead my life and try an find a new person to
lead my life with when I'm well and I'm working hard to make
myself healthy again and through some soul searching I know that I
could fully give myself to another if I can find her. Patty was an amazing
woman who was named 5 times Woman of the Year by national and
international biographical organizations as well as Bride of the Year
in 1990. I don't think that most people realized how concerned she was for
others combined with a brilliant mind,over 200 IQ and was working on her
first doctorate with amazing artistic talent in singing, acting, visual art, poetry,
and even puppetry. Patty was beautiful physically as well as possessing inner
beauty and she captured my heart the minute I laid eyes on her. I thought
she was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
She'll be with me forever caused she blessed with her love.
No comments:
Post a Comment