Monday, August 20, 2012

The Drive To Win

As I continue to work on regaining my health , I've come to
 focus on doing whatever is needed to heal. The drive has become
stronger each day as I've focus on my goal continuing to make progress.
It's been a  long journey, over 3  years, and keeping focused has not
been easy but  if you truly believe you can achieve your objective then
you find ways to keep going . Because as long as you don't quit then
you can succeed.  I can't say when I'll be healed but I know that I will be.
I continue to search for answers because if you look for more than one
right answer you will find solutions. I believe if someone else can do it
then so can I.  Remember "What ever you can believe you can achieve".

No comments:

Post a Comment