Monday, October 15, 2012

Believe You Can !

So many times in our lives we are faced with
challenges and obstacles which line our paths
but with the right attitude, determination, a pre-set
plan of action, and the power of belief you can
find strategies to succeed.

Believe you can ! A can do attitude of " Finding a
way or making one".
Now I'm not saying it's always fast or easy but it's
possible!

Over 3 years ago, I joined the ranks of amputees
in this great nation and have been told by health
professionals my walking days are done!
That it was a pipe dream, an illusion of my mind.

But I am the captain of my ship , I refuse to accept
their limited point of view. Don't submissively accept
another person's opinion no matter who they think
they are but find your own way, make your own path
as there is so much information available to us all today.

Today I was able to stand for a short time but I'm on
my way towards the taste of success once again joining
the land of the walkers. A disability is only a disability
if you let it control you and not you master it!

So rise up making your voice be heard and find your
way or path to achieving what you desire.
See you soon in the world of the walkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment