Why is it that some people succeed on a massive level or over
come unbeliveable odds. It's because they have something inside
them that challenges them, that makes them go for the goal
and helps them to focus on what they want to achieve.
Through the last 5 years, I've been given many challenges
which I could have given into to a life of quite desperation
and defeat. But , like Frost wrote," I have taken the road less
travelled by, and that will make all the difference."
I decided 3 years ago, when I was in the hospital that I
wasn't gonna give up no matter what anyone said.
That I was, if neccessary , find my own path, make
my own way!
Now I have teamed up with some wonderful health
professionals who are giving me the therapies and the
strategies I need to get to the promised land of good
health and walking!
I heard if you can believe it then you can achieve it!
Or as Winston Churchill stated," Never give up!
Never give up! Never, never give up!"
I won't Winston caused I may be down but I will
never be out! I'm on my way to a new life!
No comments:
Post a Comment