There's a lady friend of mine who has had a number of challenges
brought before her in her life but continues to strive forward
building the best life that she can, she's like a lioness strong
and proud!
Each of us as we follow our paths are faced with challenges
but it's how we react that can make all the difference in the way
our lives move forward or stay stuck.
There's an old saying when given lemons make lemonade.
Unfortunately, many people develop chronic illnesses every
year. While many accept their bad fate, there are others who
fight back and search for solutions conventional medicine
ignores or overlooks.
So many times we're told that this is the way it is,nothing you can
do about it, bad break, or just relax!
I was told I'll never walk again but I will cause I'll keep
trying until I do!
It's not always easy and the progress can be slow with your
patience wearing thin but you have to stay focused forward
to the future life you want to live.
There's another saying that I heard which is " If you can believe
it then you can achieve it!"
So many times, I have heard stories of people striving back to achieve
what seemed impossible! Running in the Olympics with a prosthetic
leg, or climbing Mt. Everest with 2 prosthetic legs or just being able
to walk again to live a normal life.
Some of us have developed the ability to dig down deep inside
ourselves to find something more, an inner strength and drive
to focus moving forward and not let life's challenges hold us back,
bring us down, or stop us cold.
For we are the captain's of our ship and it's full steam ahead!
Focused forward!
To get a Free Motivational E-Book, "The Motivational Handbook"
go to http://iresults.info/markm13/motivation.
Remember believe you can cause you can!
Mark McKillip
No comments:
Post a Comment