Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Someday Never Comes

I remember in my youth a song by, one of my favorite
groups, Creedance Clearwater Revival called Someday
Never Comes.

It's true! We dream of things we want to buy, or places
we want to visit, or that special someone we want to meet
but then wake up from our dream to life's reality .

We say oh well someday I'll do this, go there, buy that
sigh and go back to living.

But what if you could change that paradigm .
What if you could achieve what you really want, would you
be willing as they say "pay the price", change your beliefs
and thoughts patterns, do what is neccesary !

I believe in the bible it says, " All things are possible to he
who believeth." Could you set out on a new course and start
to make your dreams a reality by setting goals, developing
an action plan, and taking action to achieve what  you desire!

You need to first decide what it is you want and then write down
the goal with a time frame to achieve it.
Next you need the desire to keep you focused forward to pursue
your goal no matter how hard it gets.
Then you need the self-confidence to firmly believe that you can
make it happen and achieve it.
Then finally you need to develop the iron determination of a
champion totally focused on what you want and never stopping no
matter what other people think, say , or do!

Multi-millionaire Paul J. Meyer followed these steps to build a large
personal growth company and millions in self worth.

This concept can work in all areas of life!  If you're ill, like me, make
a decision to commit to doing everthing you can to get well and heal.
I have and I'm no different than you! Like Cat Stevens wrote , 
"I'm on the road to find out." To find out what therapies there are that
can help me.  What changes in diet I must persue. What is it going to take!

No one said Life was easy but facing up to one's challenges can heal your
body and grow your soul.
You can dream about what you want or take charge of your life and plan
and work to make it happen!
You are the captain of your ship and you are the master of your soul.
The choice is yours!

To get a Free Motivational E-Book "The Motivational Handbook"
visit http://iresults.org/markm13/motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment