Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Labels and Projections

Over the past three years, I 've been seeking answers to try
and understand my wife Patty's passing over and about
the afterlife.  In my journey, I've read many materials
including numerous gospels in addition to the 4 in the
bible. 

Many people blindly accept dogma without question
because they are told to do so.  I do not, as I have an open
and curious mind that thinks for itself.

In my studies, I read the Gospel of Thomas where Yeshua
(Jesus) says," Let him who seeks continue seeking till he
finds. When he finds he shall become troubled.
When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and
 he will rule over all."

I took for the last 3 plus years the challenge Yeshua made
and all that he said was true .  I view him as my mentor and
have been learning to view the world through the eyes of Yeshua
just as he predicted.

I've come to realize listening to numerous bible scholars and
astrophysists that things aren't as we 've been told .
Now this might be difficult for some of you to believe but we
as humans have a thing for labelling and projection.
We get all caught up in placing labels on people, God, things
etc. defining these things through our own projections to suit
our needs.

The bible says ," God is spirit." We know from astrophysics that
spirit is energy which is immortal. We also know from science
that the mind and the brain are separate. We are all connected to
the source which we call God which is a label. I prefer Universal
Intellience myself.

As scholars, including Tillich and Campbell,  have stated that this
label of God is a universal mystery, the ultimate ground of our very
being, that is connected to everything and everyone.

With all the problems in our country and world, we finally need to
take the blinders off  to finally realize we are all spiritual beings from the
same source and that the bible is a beauiful book that's been rewritten
throughout history and that we don't have any orginial copies and that it is
written in to use my term" spirital metaphor."  Yeshua believed it was the
spiritual and not the physical that was important.

The only way I can see how we can heal ourselves is to open our eyes,
hearts, and mind to finally realize the truth and finally truly hear the
words that Yeshua spoke some 2,000 years ago.

For then he said," The kingdom of God is here on earth but men do
not see it!"  And as such do not act accordingly.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that its the integration of the spiritual and the physical that is the whole,,,,,one cannot exist in the world without the other....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me also the integration of the spiritual and physical create the whole but in the Gospel of Thomas it states that Yeshua raised the
    spiritual above the physical.

    ReplyDelete