Five years ago, I lost the most important person in
my life, my beautiful wife Patricia. Then I became
very sick myself and almost died in the hospital.
But I recovered continuing to grow stronger every day
and starting to socialize meeting some new people
online especially women. I hadn't try to meet women
since 1988 when I met my lovely wife. Plus I feel the
dating scene has changed. I'm coming to the dating scene
from a different prospective now being a formerly married
man instead of just being single.
I've realized that there are two steps in getting to know
women. The first step I call the surface step which deals
with physical attraction. From that step we hopefully move
to step 2 which I call the depth step. Here is where you start to
explore the other person their feelings, beliefs, interests, respect
for them to see if you anything in common. As time passes, a
common bond and truly caring may grow where you're starting
to view the world as one for the benefit of each other.
I'm continuing to heal with the help of my health team and expect
to be back to my new life in the months to come.
I've been fortunate to chat online with some beautiful women that
I've met. Too often people equate the idea of beauty being
physical . My late wife was physically beautiful
but over time I learned more importantly that her inner beauty
was greater. It is true also of the ladies I've met. To find a
woman with physical and inner beauty is a true gift that I don't
know if many men appreciate.
I hope as I continue to heal and grow that I will find that special
someone again. For I know that I don't want to spend the rest of
my life alone.
I believe you will find someone special and unique, I am sorry your dear wife died, but I think wonderful is ahead of you, and beautiful memories of your wife will be your spiritual guide.
ReplyDelete